What is The Reef?
The Reef is an online platform for entrepreneurs,innovators, their startups and entrepreneurial stakeholders. The Reef is the one-stop-solution matching entrepreneurs with relevant entrepreneurial stakeholder to foster interaction and to mutually benefit from each other.
Who can join The Reef?
Not everyone can join. Quality contacts are very important to us and to our members. This is why members can invite their contacts or you can request an invitation here. In order to join The Reef you need to be one of the mentioned stakeholders of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
What can I do with The Reef?
Currently, you can find the following features on The Reef. Have a look and give us feedback what you like and what you don’t like. We will continuously improve and develop new features.
Post questions, share experiences and discuss with other entrepreneurs, advisors and investors.
Find an overview of all events in your ecosystem relating to entrepreneurship.
Company and member and service provide profiles:
Locate quality service providers and clients and like-minded innovators in your area.
Why register to The Reef?
When you join the reef you can help your Innovation hub (ecosystem), start up or service connect with like-minded innovators. You can search for other service providers. Members can make use of resources, contacts, a discussion section, a calendar of entrepreneurial events, and a map of the ecosystem where all service providers are easily visible.
How do I join The Reef?
1. If you are not invited by a The Reef Member you can request an invitation here.
2. Fill out the information and click Apply. You must be of legal age and you must have a valid email address.
3. After you click Apply, a confirmation link will immediately be sent to your email address. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your Spam folder.
4. It should take no more than 48 hours for us to verify your information and confirm or deny your invitation request.
5. Once your invitation request has been verified you will receive an email. Click the link to complete your registration.
6. Once you are done with the entire registration process explore the sections of the ecosystem, view other entrepreneur profiles and create your own startup profile.
As a member, what can I do on The Reef?
As a member you have the option to explore your ecosystem and to connect with other entrepreneurial stakeholders, search for local events and participate in discussions. In the future we will add many more features which will be of value to you and your startup.
Who can create a discussion?
Discussions can be created by all users with a member profile.
How can I report inappropriate content?
Please write a message using our contact form and state the following information:
1. Details of the incident
2. User name of the discussion topic
Our team will investigate this report and take appropriate measures. All abuse reports on The Reef are confidential.